بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, September 15, 2014

Lee Yoon Ji said, “I wore an air of lofty dignity because I didn’t recognize Hyun Bin”2014

Lee Yoon Ji confessed that she didn’t recognize Hyun Bin, her university senior.
Lee Yoon Ji said on Happy Together 3 on the 27th, “When I got into the university, Kim Tae Pyung was very famous of being handsome.” Kim Tae Pyung is Hyun Bin’s real name.
“I failed to see his face even though I waited for him.”
“One day, one of my friends came to me and said that she watched the sitcom starring me and Kim Tae Pyung. At that time, I realized that an actor Hyun Bin is Kim Tae Pyung. I wore an air of lofty dignity because I didn’t recognize my senior
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support