بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hate mails lowered my morale: Raqesh on playing Asad in 'Qubool Hai' 2014

Hate mails lowered my morale: Raqesh on playing Asad in 'Qubool Hai'Mumbai: Actor Raqesh Vashisth, who replaced Karan Singh Grover as Asad in the popular TV show "Qubool Hai", reveals that he was initially nervous and the criticism from the viewers worsened this, but things are now under control as the support from the show`s cast and crew kept him going."I am happy that audiences welcomed me. Initially, I was very scared when I came on the show because the audience didn`t accept me. I got so many hate mails, criticising me and my acting," Raqesh said here on the set of the show.

"Such things naturally puts your moral down and this is what happened with me also. But it is important to fight with such things as show is more important," he added.

Karan, who was associated with the show since "Qubool Hai" was launched, was dropped from the show in December last year following his unprofessional behaviour.

After the initial hiccups, Raqesh says that "finally I am enjoying".

"Everyone on the show gave me so much love that it didn`t feel there is new Asad in the show,"
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support