بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 11, 2014

When actor Naman Shaw was at his 'flirtatious best' 2014

What will you do if you notice a beautiful looking girl sitting next to your table in a restaurant? Look at her, say hi, what would you exactly do? Well, don’t trouble your thoughts much for we would now go across to actor Naman Shaw to learn the “art of bistro flirting”.
Wonder what we are talking about?
Well, Naman’s recent tweet will surely get you into a wild imagination. Read it… , “At a restaurant..I like this grl on the other table ...She smiles at me, we hv eye contact after every 5 minutes..@ feelin lucky tonight ;)
Hmm… now that sounds interesting, isn’t it? After such a naughty tweet we ‘had’ to call Naman to know more about his flirtatious stint.
Here is what he had to say.. “Ha ha… it was just a random tweet. Agreed, she was a cute looking girl but she was with few other guys also. And they could have been her brothers or boyfriends, so it was always better to just have an eye contact and do nothing more than that (laughs)”
Enticing him to get into his weird thoughts once again, we asked him whether he would like to go on a date with a random girl and Naman stated, “I don’t mind if my friends set it for me as they would know what I look for in women. But I will not look forward to a date if it is a total mystery.”
On the very meaning of love, Naman explained, “For me, it is all about love at first sight. It can be simple, adventurous and wild. It will be a mix of emotions.”
When asked about his relationship status, he quipped, “Yes, it’s been three years now that I am single. I want to date a girl who is sweet and has a good sense of humour. Most importantly she should be my very good friend.”
On whether he will go in for a love or arranged marriage, Naman very smartly replied, “Well, I believe in the institution of marriage whether it is love or arranged.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support