بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Saat Phere turns 700 / 2014

Saat Phere has completed 700 episodes. Rajshri Thakur, who plays Saloni, relives the long journey.



"It has been wonderful. I never expected that my character would be so successful. Through this character, I got an opportunity to portray a role with various shades," she says and nostalgically adds, "I still remember the 1st day of shoot. It was a dance sequence with many people on the dance floor. I was a little scared sitting alone in my make-up room. And when I went out many people were watching me so I was feeling awkward. But things have come a long way since."

Sharing some memorable moments from the show, she says, "My first scene with Mohan Bhandari was very emotional. In fact after the scene he actually hugged me and cried. Then there was another one in which I was leaving the house. It was very difficult as I had to do it in one take. But I managed and the director was very proud of me. Also, the honeymoon scene I shot in Goa with Sharad (Nahar) was very funny. I had to be in water but I can't swim. The water level was rising. Sharad started laughing and my director was continuously asking me to give romantic expressions!"

Off screen too Rajshri had a great time. "My entire unit has become like a family now. During my shaadi sequence in the show, my on screen father (Mohan Bhandari), sister (Poonam Gulati) and brother (Mazhar Saeed) were literally crying."

Rajshri wishes that the show goes on to complete 1000 episodes and continues to get good TRPs. "I thank my fans for all the support and love they have showered upon me," she signs off.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support