بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My toned physique got me Nahar's role: Sharad 2014

Sharad Kelkar talks about his career switch from being a fitness trainer to a hero in 'Saat Phere'.

Sharad Kelkar is playing the male lead in two back-to back shows on Zee. Essaying Nahar Singh in 'Saat Phere' and Rudra in 'Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka', Sharad seems to have struck a double whammy. The actor proclaims, "The well-written scripts and the cast are responsible for the success of both these shows."
The Gwalior-based Sharad came to Mumabi four years ago. He traces his starry aspirations, "I am a graduate in physical education. It was my passion to maintain a good body and hence I worked as a gym instructor in Gwalior. Eventually I began aspiring for showbiz. I guess I got to play Nahar Singh's role largely because of my toned physique." But Sharad now is constantly on a weight-watch as he finds little time to work-out.

  • Sharad Kelkar talks about his career switch from being a fitness trainer to a hero in 'Saat Phere'.

Though his popularity with the opposite sex runs high, Sharad is "madly in love" with his wife Kirti Gaekwad who's  also acting in 'Saat Phere' and 'Sinndoor…' He gushes, "She is a very sweet and caring person, though very forgetful! Kirti is an expert non-vegetarian cook. She makes amazing chicken hazarvi." The couple  celebrated their first wedding anniversary early this month.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support