بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Gurdeep Kohli 2014

Be it playing an aspiring doctor as Dr Juhi in Sanjivani, a righteous woman as Bani Walia in Kasamh Se, a participant in dance reality show Nach Baliye or a dabangg cop in Rowdy Rathore, Gurdeep Kohli has left no stone unturned to prove her mettle in the industry. After the success of previous two seasons of Disney’s Best of Luck Nikki, Kohli aka Hemani Singh is back with season 3.
“This season promises to be more fun with the birth of the fifth baby in the family. Parents and children will relate with this new twist. It’s thanks to my four-year-old daughter, Meher that I feel at home with this show. I like being with children and they teach me a lot about how to take life as it comes,” Kohli says. Having shared screen space with veteran actors like Mohnish Behl, Vikram Gokhale etc, Kohli feels she is extremely fortunate to have got this opportunity at an early stage of her career. “Mohnish Behl is a method actor and a well behaved gentleman. Vikram Gokhale is an institute of acting. He used to tell me what to do and what not to do for every particular scene in Sanjivani,” Kohli recalls.
Kohli is happy with the work she is getting in Bollywood. “It was an overwhelming experience to work with Akshay Kumar and Prabhu Deva in Rowdy Rathore. Akshay is a very down to earth person and Prabhu Deva is a man of few words. We’ve seen him dance around but it was a good experience for me to see him direct this film,” 35-year-old actress says. Kohli now cherishes the dream of working with Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.
Her favourite show on TV? “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is doing very well. I’m a big fan of Madhuri Dikshit and I love to watch her in this show. I would love to boogie woogie in JDJ, but Bigg Boss isn’t my types,” she says.
Kohli, who is a cook by passion, is hosting a food show Baccha Party in Zee Khana Khazana. “I took up this show as a challenge.I learnt the art of cooking from my mother, mother in law and my two elder sisters who guide me through  recipes,” Kohli concludes.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support