بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 21, 2014

Chavi Mittal to star in a Rajshri film 2014

After Jhoom India, Chavi Mittal has been signed on by Rajshri Films. Chavi will star in ‘Ek Vivah Aaisa Bhi’ with Isha Kopikar and Sonu Sood. Chavi was last seen in her hubby’s film, Kaise Kahe.


Pic by Mitesh Bhuvad

“I can’t reveal much as it will be too early to spill the beans. It feels good to work with Rajshri Films and I’m eagerly waiting for the release,” says Chavi.


“It’s a contemporary role and has a good growth in the film as the story moves ahead,” she adds.

The sizzling actress was unhappy after her elimination from Sahara One’s Jhoom India. “There are always going to be controversies. I still say that I deserve to be a part of the show. Currently I want to concentrate on the film,” she states.


When is the movie due for release? “I’ve no clue. May be by the end of this year,” she informs.


So what’s next on television? “As of now, nothing. I’m open for all genres but am waiting for an exciting offer,” concludes Chavi.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support