بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 21, 2014

Anita Kulkarni to enter in Betiyann 2014

Anita Kulkarni to enter in Betiyann


Creative Eye’s Betiyann has taken an interesting turn as the show is showcasing a track similar to that of blockbuster film Bhool Bhulaiyaa. Keeping up with the mystery of the locked door, there will be a new entry in the show. Veteran actress Anita Kulkarni will enter the show as thakurain, who will be one of the key characters of the mystery.
Informs a source, “Actress Anita Kulkarni will enter the show as thakurain. Her’s is a prominent character who has a connection to the locked door. Her entry is expected to air after a couple of episodes.”
When contacted, Anita said, “Yes, I am doing the show but I have no clue about my character and role in the show. I gave the look-test yesterday but nothing has been informed to me about my role.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support