بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yuvraj Malhotra is on a house-hunting spree 2014

Yuvraj Malhotra is on a house-hunting spree

Yuvraj Malhotra of Betiyaan fame is busy hunting for a house in the city. The handsome actor is currently living in a rented flat in Andheri. Apparently he wanted to buy a house since a long time and has been saving up for the same.
“I had been thinking of buying a house since long but was waiting for the right time. Now I feel I have made enough money to buy a flat,” says Yuvraj.
Talking about his search he says, “I will actively begin to look for houses in December. Currently I’m busy with Betiyaan. I want to buy a house in Andheri only as I believe it’s my karmic place. I’ve started my career here and I believe Andheri is lucky for me.”
So what is Yuvraj’s dream house like? “It’s in my mind. I was an interior designer before I took up acting. I have planned everything in my mind. I will buy a two bedroom flat and will call my parents from Delhi,” he divulges.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support