بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, January 13, 2014

"I would choose love over lust." Yuvraj Malhotra 2014

I'm�a jolly person
Love is� everything
Lust is� not for me
Marriage is� dream come true
Friends first or lover� lover has to be first
First crush� When I was in the first standard I had a crush on my computer teacher.
First Kiss�. When I was in the eleventh standard
Dream destination� Paris
The book that influenced me� I don't read books
A fact about me that nobody knows� I'm still a small kid at heart
Last time you cooked� last week I cooked grilled chicken for myself
Food to me is� water in my mouth
Saas-Bahu shows� love to do it
If not working� go out for shopping with my girlfriend
I'm mushy about� Basically nothing
Last time you watched your own show� 22 days back�
Secret desire�. If I reveal it, it won't be secret
Philosophy of life� live the way you want
Advise to youngsters� Give respect to elders and be loyal to your lover
Favourite actor� Tom Curise
Favourite actress� Aishwarya Rai
Last time I cried� I don't remember.
http://adf.ly/Xx4GN
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support