بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

[INTERVIEW] Jang Keun Suk: Numero Tokyo interview (rough trans) 2013

[INTERVIEW] Jang Keun Suk: Numero Tokyo interview (rough trans)


Numero Tokyo interview rough trans: Q: In Jang Keun Suk's mind now, how your 30s, 40s would be? A: although success in entertainment industry is very important, but more important is to build a family. Wanna get married, have a lots of kids always present in my mind. Having a family certainly would give me more responsible feeling, and I will drink less. When I'm tired from work, looking at their picture I would get the encouragement 'to take care of you I must fight'. Right now in a family with Mom, Dad and Suni, when I'm tired, thinking of them would make me strive. But with no love relationship, marriage partner is... over... hahaha (laugh) Q4(1):现在的张根硕描绘的30,40代是怎样的?A:虽然在演艺界的成功非常重要,但比这更重要的是建立家庭。想结婚,有很多孩子的愿望 一直都有,有了家庭,一定比现在更有责任感,酒也会少喝. 我想,在工作累了的时候,看着家人的照片“为了守护大家我必须加油”会成为一种激励。现在是和父母及小纯三人一匹的家庭,疲惫的时候想着他们奋斗着。可是 没有恋爱的时间,结婚对象就……以上。哈哈哈哈(笑)(neineilove)
Numero Tokyo interview rough trans: Q2: Actor, singer, businessman(?) what field you're using to conquer the world? A: All. Using all fields successfully to conquer the world is my dream. 'maybe one day stepping back from entertainment field' thought has never crossed my mind. Becoming actor singer looking for new dream, one side continuing my acting career, another side challenging new projects, this is where I stand... Q2(译):演员,歌手,实业家将会以哪个分野进军世界?A:全部。以全部分野进军世界取得成功是我的梦想。“或许有从演艺界 引退的那一天”这样的想法一次也没有过(爱你~)。作为演员歌手为寻求新的梦想,今后将一面继续演艺生涯,一面挑战新事业,这是我的立场原则 (neineilove)
Numero Tokyo interview rough trans: Q5: to become an artiste (or singer) how do you accumulate experience? A: every moment is an experience. to act in a variety program is a kind of experience. To do shooting for the programme, in the car going to TV station looking at the scenery is also an experience. Searching the meaning from all things, taking a step toward maturity... Q5(译)作为一个艺术家(或译“歌手”)今后将如何积累经验?A:所有的瞬间都是经验。出演各种各样的 电视节目是一种经验,为了拍摄这些节目,在去电视台的车中看到的沿途风景也是一种经验。从所有的事物中寻找出它的意义,向着成长的下一个阶磴迈进。(25 岁的思想家哲人)
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support