بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Death of actor when he stops learning: Siddharth Vasudev 2013

Death of actor when he stops learning: Siddharth Vasudev
Mumbai, Dec 18 - It is a death of an actor when he stops learning, says television actor Siddharth Vasudev, who feels learning helps in the individual growth of an actor in a big way.
Siddharth has been part of shows like "Kasamh Se" and "Palampur Express", and says he has learnt a lot from all the shows so far.
"I believe that with every show I learn and grow as an actor. It has been a nice journey for me. I think it is a death of an actor when he thinks he knows everything. You have to put efforts for everything new," he told IANS.
The actor says he is his own biggest critic.
"I must be creatively satisfied through every role. This is what I look for. It is like a reward to me when I see myself doing good work on screen," he said.
The actor is set to enter Life Ok's show "Amrit Manthan" sometime next week, though he isn't sure how long will his role be.
"I have just started shooting. I am not really aware of how it will shape up. I play the role of a rich and powerful guy," he said.
"My episode will be aired sometime next week and depending on the how the character is accepted, the length of the role will be decided," he added.
Siddharth wants to concentrate wholeheartedly on the show and is not looking for anything else at the moment.
"I want to concentrate on this show and that is why I am not looking for more work at the same time," he said. (IANS)
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support