بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Twinkle to shine bright in Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan! 2013

Twinkle to shine bright in Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan!


Twinkle Bajpai's claim to fame has been Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge and with Zee TV's Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan she surely has struck gold. The singer- turned actor harbored dreams of making it big in the glamour world and post Sa Re Ga
Twinkle Bajpai: From Lucknow to the city of dreams!
Ma� she decided to take to acting. In Betiyaan she plays the youngest daughter (Lakshmi) the unwanted girl child in the house but grows up to be a strong willed woman who stands up for all the women in the house.
"People told me to try for acting while I was participating in Sa Re Ga�I gave auditions and got selected for the show. And I wanted to be a part of this industry besides I don't look bad so I thought of giving it a shot. I relate myself to Lakshmi's character and deep down I am sensitive to all things that are going wrong around us in society. Also, my family has always supported me in what ever I have wanted to do," says the pretty young gal who's still basking in the glory of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge.
So, what's more difficult for the budding actor is it singing or acting?
"If you have mastered both the art forms then both are easy or else both sound difficult. I am a singer first and will continue to sing . Acting is new for me and here all my co-stars are helping me at every step. In fact, at this stage I am looking at television as an opportunity to learn and grow. Later, I'd love to experiment with films,"smiles Twinkle who is now busy shooting almost twelve hours a day and

Ghar Ki Lakshmi!!
faces the camera with much ease.
When queried on the recent controversies concerning the show, the actor brushed it aside claiming she's clueless about it. Twinkle will soon also start working on an album with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa music.
Coming to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge, what was the entire experience like?
"It's been a great experience and a platform to showcase my talent. Sa Re�stage meant everything to me and I owe my success to Zee and Sa Re Ga and now also Creative Eye," points out Twinkle who belongs to a musical family ( both her parents are music teachers in Lucknow). Currently the peppy actor is residing in Mumbai with her mother.
Signing off she confidently says,"I am not nervous but just a little anxious about the show. But then on second thoughts, there's no success without hard work".


Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support