بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, October 20, 2013

People ask me for autograph and it feels great, shares Ashnoor Kaur! 2013

People ask me for autograph and it feels great, shares Ashnoor Kaur!
People ask me for autograph and it feels great, shares Ashnoor Kaur!
Wonder kid of television fraternity Ashnoor Kaur, who claimed to fame after essaying the role of Prachi in Jhansi Ki Rani, young Shobha in Shobha Somnath Ki and Nanhi from the popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha says she is happy to be called a celebrity.

The child artist studying in fourth standard easily manages her work and studies. “My mother is very particular that my studies and health shouldn't be affected while I juggle between the two. She has left her job so that she can ensure that. She teaches me on the sets. I get A+ and A's in school. Studying is like my hobby. I like all subjects especially Science”, tells Ashnoor, who likes swimming, drawing, dancing, coloring and singing.

Playing sweet, intelligent and mature girl Nanhi in Na Bole Tum… which is going off air by this October’s starting and as already announced will have a brand new season from 2013, gratified Ashnoor says, “I was very sad when I heard that the show was going to end. The Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha unit is like a family. I am happy that there will be a second season now”.

She added, “My friends love to take my autographs, and many of them are crazy about the show and want to know about the artists and the track”.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support