بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I’m Playing Role Of Fun-Loving Girl In Ishq Garaari: Gunjan Walia 2013

I’m Playing Role Of Fun-Loving Girl In Ishq Garaari: Gunjan Walia

I’m Playing Role Of Fun-Loving Girl In Ishq Garaari: Gunjan Walia
Oct 5, 2013- Kanwarpreet S Narula: Beautiful Gunjan Girl who belongs to Phagwara city is all excited for her Punjabi flick titled ‘Ishq Garaari’ which will hit the theaters on 25th October.
About her role in the movie Gunjan Walia reveals, “The character that I am playing is of a fun-loving girl who thinks life is all about friends, parties and reputation. And then how her life intersects with another character as they both are of same name and hence the confusion prevails. It’s coming of age kind of character where eventually she realizes life is much graver than she perceived it as earlier.”
About the starting of her career she tells, “It all started during my college days as I was good at Dramatics and extra curricula’s so my teachers requested my parents to get into dramatics. My parents wanted me to pursue IAS but destiny had something else store for me. During my initial stages, I hosted various TV shows etc.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support