بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Music for the mind! Twinkle Bajpai 2013

Music for the mind!

Ever heard of 'brain music therapy'? Medical researchers have looked precisely there - in the brain - to find a solution to our daily whine, STRESS.
A study in the journal of the American Medical Association found music decreased blood pressure and enhanced the performance of surgeons. And the journal of pediatric health care reported infants who listen to music during circumcision feel less pain, and maintain a steady heart rate. In fact music therapy was up to 80% effective in reducing stress, inducing sleep, and overcoming anxiety.
Let's find out from some avid music buffs from the telly circle about the rhythms that put them in a positive and recharged frame of mind.

Twinkle Bajpai
Any musical form is soothing for me, except rock music. I am all ears for classical, particularly thumari. I have affinity for Sufi music. Listening to Abida Parveen and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan makes me feel internally good. It is very distressing. When I am low, Ab Dard Se Mera Daman Bhar De Ya Allah from Sajda a Jagjit Singh-Lata Mangeshkar album is my all time favourite. I even enjoy Jaspinder Narula and Asha Bhonsle. I can even listen to Himesh Reshamiyaa. Music is my passion and I indulge in it daily.





Jay Bhanushali
Whenever I am in my vanity van I tune in to music. Anything which makes me tap my feet is a turn on. I love rock music. My current favourite is Adnam Sami's latest track teri yaad. I can't recall the lines right now. Songs make me feel refreshed which is so important for an actor.








Jayaa Mathhur
I am an all time Jagjit Singh fan. Wo Kagaz Ki Kashti touches me the most, and a special reason for liking it is that my uncle Sudarshan Fakir has penned the lyrics. I also am into hip-hop and funky music. Talking about singers, Sonu Nigam, Asha Bhonsle and Kishore Kumar figure in my choicest list. I am also fond of singing but don't croon publicly.





Kiran Dubey

I enjoy anything which soothes my mind. But nazam and ghazals are my close to my heart. Ahmed Hussain and Mohamed Hussain from Jaipur are my favourite singers and they happen to be my fans. I am fond of their talent. Asha Bhonsle is one singer whom I love to hear for wide range and immense variety. I also appreciate world music, which is played in the Osho commune.










Poonam Gulati

I love hip-hop, filmy music and even classic songs, particularly which pep up my mood. Bryan Adams and Sonu Nigam are two of my favoured singers. Everything I do by the former is my evergreen song. I also listen to sombre numbers but rarely.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support