بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Kuch Toh Log Kahenge ending so early was a shock!" Sharad

The reason for Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge wrapping up has been that the lead actress Kritika Kamra wanted a break and so the channel and producers decided to end it. Sharad Kelkar, who plays the main lead opposite Kritika says that this news did come to him as a shock, "Very honestly, it was a shock. There was nothing hidden and Rajanji (producer Rajan Shahi) himself told us that Kritika wanted a break and that's the reason the serial was going off-air. Everyone was ok with it but the date came as a shocker. We had thought that the show will continue post IPL as we had the contract till June" says Sharad.
However, he is happy for co-actor Kritika who had made the show popular, "Kritika was the face of the show and had been shooting for it for more than a year. It's her individual decision and we all respect it. She has her own personal reasons for taking a break… it happens with some people who feel they are not growing in their career, they want to experiment or they just want to rejuvenate!"
As for Sharad who is currently hosting Shaitaan on Colors says his happy-go-lucky nature ensures that he has no problems in life, "I may miss the show for not more than one week after which I will move on. I never get into depression. I enjoy life like anything and can be happy in any situation. 99% people love having me around. I have not even planned my next move career-wise. There have been offers but they are not so attractive. I will accept something only when my heart says 'yes'. And of course, if there is a Season 2 of KTLK I will definitely do it."
What he has planned though is a quick trip abroad, "I have Europe on my mind. I am planning to take Keerti out for 10-12 days which is a much needed trip as of now" concludes Sharad. http://www.images99.com/i99/04/114500/114500.jpgSharad Kelkar  – TV Serial Actor – Uttaran
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support