بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 5, 2013

"With Creative Eye, things are more organized now" Neha Bamb

"With Creative Eye, things are more organized now"
Neha Bamb


There are actors who need many a shows to their credit to mark them famous and there is Neha Bamb, who, with just two shows has found a place for herself in the popular league. Her debut on television as Kripa in the Balaji daily, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hain made a profound impact and currently as a seedhi-saadhi and loving Mahi, she has continued to woo viewers.
Her personal life reflects a happy picture too. By the end of this year, she will leave her own Maayka and will settle for marital bliss with her college sweetheart Rishi Zaveri.

How has your Maayka experience been so far?
It is super cool! I work 28 days a month and shift is never extended beyond 12 hours.

How much do you relate to your character Mahi in Maayka?
Mahi is a typical Indian, married to a contemporary guy who has graduated abroad. I am not at all desi like her and am not interested in other people's life like my character is. I don salwar kameez on very select functions while Mahi wears it on a daily basis. She wears a chotti and I never tie my hair.

Did the switch in production houses, from Klassic Production to Creative Eye make any difference to you?
It made no difference. For me, only the person who is going to make the payments has changed. My ex-co-stars were really wrong. I feel people have their own choices. We tried talking to the channel to give the actors a second chance but eventually things didn't work out. It is more organized now with Creative Eye coming into the picture.

How's your affinity with the latest member of the show, Aroona Irani?
I am acting with her for the first time. She has no airs in spite of being a senior and so popular. She behaves normally and is very nice on the sets. We relate to her perfectly.

Any news shows on your mind?
Yes. Talks are on for a weekly on Star Plus.

Hasn't Balaji offered you anything post Kaisa Yeah�?
I was offered Khwaish. I was told it would be telecast only in UAE and I was expected to stay in Dubai. But now the show is being aired in India too. But I have no regrets of not taking it up.

You have done movies down south. Why not Hindi films?
I have a mental block when it comes to Bollywood. I am happy with doing television and south Indian films.

What kind of a person is Neha Bamb?
I am a very normal and simple girl. I am basically an introvert but amiable with people I know, but can be blow my fuse at times.

Tell us about the love of your life and your wedding plans.
I will be getting married to Rishi Zaveri, a diamond businessman. I know him since the last seven years. The wedding to be held in December will be as per traditional customs, as I am a Marwari. The roka is done and the engagement will be held a day before the D day.

Will you quit acting post marriage?
No. In fact I won't even be taking a break from Maayka as I have the responsibility of a show. I will just take two weeks off for my wedding.

Which other TV shows do you watch, besides Maayka?
I like Virrudh as it is very metro types. In my opinion Smriti is a fantastic actor.

Do you miss Smriti in Kyunki?
Yes I do. Kyunki has been running since the last seven years and one is so used to seeing the same face. Gautami too is doing a good job and is a very fine person in real life, but at times I feel she is too petite to be a grandmom of such elderly children.

Any passions other than acting?
I love going out with my fiancé Rishi and friends. I also have a fetish for all girlie things like shoes, clothes and diamonds!
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support