بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 1, 2013

Twinkle Bajpai

Twinkle Bajpai
Twinkle Bajpai
Twinkle Bajpai who was recently replaced in her debut show Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, after much mud-slinging from the production house, is all set to resurrect her career. The actress is doing an episodic for the horror show Shh… Phir Koi Hai. Strangely, she will play a witch on the show.
Though she desires to forget the episode with Betiyaan, she says, “They made me work for 18 hours a day but still they went out to press saying that I was not giving them the stipulated hours. In fact it was me who told the production house and the channel that I would not be able to continue the show as I was facing some serious health issues.
“I wanted things to be sorted out amicably but they were adamant in making it ugly. I don’t have any grievances against Dheeraj ji or the production house but there are some people who just want to spoil my name,” chides the actress.
Talking about her role in the horror show, Twinkle says, “I am playing a ghost who falls in love with a rich guy from her village. But she is murdered by the boy’s father who is against their relationship. Later as a ghost, she falls in love with another boy who is the mirror image of the boy, mistaking him to be the same guy she was in love with, only to find out that it’s not the same guy. She then decides to seek salvation.”
The actress at present is looking at doing only episodics. She says, “I don’t want to do a daily soap at present as it blocks the whole month. One has to work 18 hours a day which really takes a toll on health.”
“Working with Contiloe for Phir Koi hai has been a wonderful experience as they know what they want from their actors,” adds Twinkle.
The two episodes starring Twinkle will air next month.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support