بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Many of my ex-girl friends are best of my friends, opines Vishal Singh!


Many of my ex-girl friends are best of my friends, opines Vishal Singh!
Many of my ex-girl friends are best of my friends, opines Vishal Singh!
Talented actor Vishal Singh has a different personality and appearance on television screen. He is a well mature actor and currently is seen playing Jeet in Sony TV’s Parvarish.

However, he is playing role of father on screen but few of you know that he is unmarried man in real life. Vishal is still a bachelor who says he is committed to Parvarrish at the moment. Talking about marriages and its success rate, Vishal opines, “Although I prefer to fall in love, I have seen many arranged marriages working amongst my friends circle. Having said this, there are cases of failures in arranged marriages too. But then the same can also happen in love marriages where the expectations are high and today’s generation does not have time to devote to relationships”.

While quizzed him that ex-lovers never stay like friends in life, he denied saying, “Many of my ex-girl friends are even now the best of my friends. It is a different case that we could not make it as a couple, as all boils down to individual compatibility. Guys in general do not vent our feelings and this might not be right. We should let our woman and family knows what we feel about them.” 
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support