بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Love is a beautiful emotion" Sushmita Daan


"Love is a beautiful emotion" Sushmita Daan

I am... innocent, beautiful, emotional and sincere
Friends first or lovers� friends first b'coz love happens all of sudden. It can happen even with your best friend or with a stranger
My worst habit is� watching TV, surfing the net and trusting people blindly
Acting is� my passion, existence and essence of my life
Mumbai is.... full of life and color
People are always surprised when ... I dress well for any juncture
The fruit I resemble the most� Pear
Love is... a beautiful emotion
Life is... mysterious
Lust is... necessary to keep the fire and passions going
At a party, I can't wait to ... shake my leg
I feel most comfortable when ... I am with my near and dear ones
The last time I cried was... when a dear friend hurt me
My mother always told me to� be sincere and dedicated to my work
My father always told me to� never give up anything
The best part of male body I like....well... quite a naughty question to be answered
What I dislike in a man... confusion and inexpressible
When I look in the mirror, I see ... beautiful girl ready to take on the world !
Marriage is� a sacred institution
GOD is� omnipresent!
If you heard that you've been selected as the sexiest woman alive� I would go with it
I think TV industry is... progressive
Favorite TV character� list is too long
Saas Bahu Shows are... daily dose Indian audience
If not an actor... would be a part of the hospitality industry
Favorite holiday destination... there is much more to explore
If I get Rs 1 crore ... buy a house, do up the interiors, get proper investment done
Philosophy of life... take life as it comes and keep smiling

Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support