بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 26, 2013

"I can't afford to eat chocolates... "

"I can't afford to eat chocolates... "


M
anav Gohil - he's the tough cop in CID, and and now he's going to take on more dares with AXN's Fear Factor with wife Shweta. But Manav isn't all brawn. The seemingly tough exterior hides a shy guy who prefers to let his work do the talking. To get the lowdown on how he keeps himself fit, Chikita Kukreja tracked him down.


I try to do a lot of cardio excercises
How do you keep fit?
I try to do a lot of cardio exercises like spinning whenever I get the time and eat 'proper' food as far as possible.
Do you workout in a gym?
Yes, I do work out in the Nautilus gym in Lokhandwala Complex. But only since the last six months, as I had broken my ribs while riding horseback on the sets of Shhh....Koi Hai.
How often do you go gymming?
I can't make it to the gym very often, but I try to go at least four times a week.
What do you prefer- cardio or weight exercise?
Any time, its cardio for me.
Do you follow a strict diet schedule?
Not really, but yes, I need to have all vitamins and proteins I can get!Actually, even if I put on a little weight on my face, it would hamper me on the professional front.



Little bit of weight hampers my proffessional front
How many meals do you have in a day?Five, sometimes six.
Which one of them is most important for you?
My breakfast has to be good and heavy because, if I don't have my first meal, I am not sure when will my next meal be.
What does your breakfast comprise of?
It's usually a combination of sandwiches, cornflakes, carbohydrates and milk.
Actually all nutritional stuff.
Do you also binge on any health drink?
Yes, for sure. I need to have a glass of nariyal pani, milk, water and when at gym, I need to have a glass of watermelon juice.

I am spritually connected to Buddhism
Do you avoid eating something that happens to be your favourite?
Chocolates, I just love them but I can't afford to gobble them very often. Oily food is yet another thing that i don't like, but then, I can't avoid it on the sets.
Does your profession affect your health?
Yes, at times. But if it wouldn't have happened this way, then my career would have been 'chaupat'!
And it's like, if I have to work out, I push myself a bit and get up at six in the morning instead of at nine and make it to the gym. So, sometimes it affects me in a positive way.
Do you mediate or go in for some yoga?
No, I don't do either. But I am spiritually connected to Buddhism and I pray regularly. It's like, you need to learn the ways of life and transform your self.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support