بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 15, 2013

Alex ONeil is learning Hindi

Alex ONeil is learning Hindi


After dancing around with his love on Nach Baliye 3, Alex O’Neil is making his acting debut into the telly world with his first fiction- Jhansi Ki Rani, an upcoming historical show on Zee TV.
We spoke to Alex about the role and more,
“It’s quite an interesting role and moreover I’ll be portraying the role of a British officer named Ellis who has an affair with an Indian Queen (Jhansi Ki Rani). Mine character sympathizes with her but at same time he knows his duty so there is no love between us but well-wisher kind of relation. It’s a very strong character and I’ll be very glad if I get to play the role.”
Alex tells us that he has even started to learn Hindi. He says, “It’s been a long time since I started taking these special classes to learn Hindi. I’ve a professor who comes thrice a week to teach me. I can now read and write Hindi but I have a problem speaking it. But I know rickshaw wala Hindi i.e. I can explain to rickshaw driver about the location in broken Hindi. I am sure I’ll learn to speak it very soon.”
Besides this Alex is very busy down south as over there he has done couple of films and also he will be seen in “Malik Ek”, in which Jackie Shroff plays the role of Sai Baba.
Further about the show he said, “I’m looking forward for this role to be essayed. Before the shooting starts I’m doing lot of research work for my character.”
The show is expected to be aired in July on Zee TV. The time slot remains undecided.  

Alex O'Neil and Shweta KesvaniSweta Keswani & Alex O''Neil at Celebs at Restaurant launchShama Sikander and Alex O Neil at UTV Stars Walk of the Stars after party
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support