بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye not worried about ratings for My Fair Lady




Yoon Eun Hye had an interview recently to talk about her new comeback drama My Fair Lady, co-starring Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo.

With My Fair Lady less than a month away from broadcast, many are worried about Yoon Eun Hye carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders, as Yoon Sang Hyun has never led a drama before while Jung Il Woo is still relatively new and unproven. But Eun Hye had confidence in her co-stars, "Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo are excellent actors and I was really happy when I heard I was going to be acting opposite them. There are still some inadequacies with my own acting but I will work hard with the other cast, and strive to produce an even better drama than my previous (Coffee Prince)."

Yoon Eun Hye was also asked about whether she has confidence that My Fair Lady will do well in the ratings department against SBS's Swallow the Sun and MBC's Soul. Eun Hye said, "I don't really pay attention to what the others are doing. As an actress, I will just give my very best to act out my own role in the drama. I hope that all 3 drama will achieve good results in the the ratings department."


After the seemingly interminable wait since Yoon Eun-hye’s comeback drama was announced, the former Lady Castle, now My Fair Lady, has released the very first images of Yoon in character as the princess-y middle daughter who falls into a love triangle between Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo. We should all be so lucky.

My Fair Lady will air its first episode next month, on KBS on August 19.



Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support