بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, March 23, 2013

In my real life I can’t cook: Rajshree Thakur

In my real life I can’t cook: Rajshree Thakur

In my real life I can’t cook: Rajshree Thakur

Q. Are you a complete foodie or do you watch what you eat?
A. No I am not a complete foodie person. I can eat whatever is available for me.

Q. Your favorite cuisine –Continental/Oriental/Indian/ anything else.
A. It’s always Indian.

Q. What would your prefer-Home-made food (Ghar Ka Khana) or outside food?
A. I would prefer home made food rather than outside food.

Q. Your preference- Veg or non veg food?
A. I like to eat veg food.

Q. Drink you like to gulp in along with your food?
A. I like to gulp water along with my food.

Q. Your favorite beverage?
A. Nothing special.

Q. Any hard-drinks that you take?
A. No, I never take any kind of hard drinks.

Q. What about junk food?
A. I don’t like to eat junk foods.

Q. Your favorite fast food joint?
A. I never like to visit fast food joints and prefer a cozy restaurant.

Q. Your Favorite restaurant?
A. It’s Mid Land China.

Q. Your take on diet and health food?
A. I think diet and health foods are always advisable for everyone as it keeps us healthy.

Q. Which would be that one dish which you will not be able to resist?
A. It’s Biriyani.

Q. Could you share the recipe of the same with us?
A. Actually though I am an ideal bahu in Saat Phere in my real life I can’t cook. (laughs) - Swati Dey
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support