بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, March 14, 2013

'I die to go to Goa during free time' - Sanaya Irani


Favorite Co-Star: I really don't have any favorites, as all my co-actors are really very good.
 
Nupur or Gunjan, who do you prefer playing: I prefer Nupur, because she has a variety of shades to play. But in Gunjan, there is only one expression that I can give and there is no scope for variety; its very restricted as far as expression is concerned.
 
Plusses and Minnuses in Samrat as Gunjan sees it: There are no plusses that Gunjan notices (grins). Yes only one thing she has begun noticing now is that he is very helpful in nature. Samrat is full of minuses as he always harasses her.
 
Your Dream Role: I don't have any dream role.
 
If Gunjan was a prankster, what would she do to Samrat: Gunjan can never be one. If she would be, then she would have harassed him all his life (laughs). She would make all the girls in the college give a nice hit each to Samrat. Also Gunjan would give him lot of attention, and at the last minute would have ditched him..
 
Favorite Website: I like to search in Google.
 
The Best Compliment you have received so far: I have a very bad memory. Even if I receive any compliment, I will feel so uncomfortable and uneasy. But I like when my parents compliment me for my acting.
 
Favorite book/novel: I am not a reader at all. For the first time in my life, I had read three pages of the novel, ‘Three Mistakes of My Life’ by Chetan Bhagat. But then I just could not continue..

Favorite Singer: Sonu Nigam and Sunidhi Chauhan.
 
Favorite Holiday Spot in India: Goa, whenever I get free time, I die to go there.
 
Most Favorite Channel: Star World and Zee café, you name any serial there and I watch it.
 
Lastly, a special message to all your fans in India-Forums: Thanks for appreciating Gunjan. I enjoy playing the character and I wish people continue to enjoy watching our show. Keep loving Gunjan and keep watching Miley Jab Hum Tum. Gunjan
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support