بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, March 4, 2013

Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan Twinkle Bajpai



Twinkle Bajpai
  Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan Twinkle BajpaiThe cast and crew of Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan were amused when they witnessed a big fight between Twinkle Bajpai aka Laxmi and director Rajan Shahi. Apparently, the actress disappeared from the sets on the pretext of changing her costumes. Needless to say, there was a delay in the schedule as Twinkle chose to report late. When she finally came, the director sounded her off by calling her 'unprofessional' and 'irresponsible'. Talking about the incident Shahi says, "Since we work around multiple sets, we have to adjust our shoots accordingly. On that day I wanted to finish Twinkle's scenes at one go. So I asked her to change her costumes in the next one-and-a-half hour, which I think is more than enough for her. But she did not turn up and nobody knew where she was. Later, I came to know that she was busy giving some interviews and therefore, couldn't report on time. I lost my cool and strictly told her that this kind of unprofessional behaviour would not be entertained in the future."

Instead of being apologetic the actress decided to hurl words at the director. She blamed the designer for doing a shoddy job with her costumes. She says, "I had some problem with the costumes, so I was late. But, my director did not understand and yelled at me. It was the fault of the designers. I tried to give him an explanation, but he was not in a mood to listen to me. Moreover, I could not say no to that news channel, who wanted to interview me."

However, the next day the duo ditched their hard feelings and resumed their friendly relations. "Next day, when I found Twinkle crying, I had to forgive her. Her conduct is otherwise good on the sets and we all pamper her. But even she should realise the basic requirements on the sets. We shoot under terrible pressure to create an episode bank and the shooting shouldn't get stalled at any cost," says Shahi.
Lanka Haunted 3d First Look Unveiled Tia Bajpai Picture 150361
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support