بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, March 29, 2013

FESTIVAL SPECIAL: So what if it’s shoot, we will still Loot

FESTIVAL SPECIAL: So what if it’s shoot, we will still Loot

“I hated him when mother pampered him more or when father patted him more. But all was forgotten when I easily convinced him to sign my remark diary in school days.” There is no different sibling story from this. Though it is a love-hate relationship, there is no other bond as strong, as of a brother-sister.
Let’s check out our tele-celebs on what they are doing this year to make the occasion of Rakhi special.
Ragini Khanna, Actress (Bhaskar Bharti)
Ragini Khanna
Ragini Khanna
This Rakhsha-bandhan is very special to me as I am going to meet all of them after five months. My real brother, my cousins and I are planning to gang up this time in my house and celebrate the occasion.
Dheeraj Dhoopar, Actor (Swarg)
As my family is based in Delhi, my sister is planning to come down to Mumbai and celebrate the occasion with me. I miss her a lot. I also have Rakhi-sister. Initially she was my friend, as she was young, I have always been very caring about her. I don’t see any difference in my real sister and her, my emotions are same for both of them.
Ajay Singh Chaudhary, Actor (Palampur Express)
Ajay Singh Chaudhary
Ajay Singh Chaudhary
I don’t have a real sister; I have been celebrating the day with my cousins. As, I am a Delhiite my cousins courier me the Rakhis in Mumbai. I do have Rakhi sister in Mumbai who is my friend’s sister. It’s great to have someone like her who fills the emptiness of this day, as I am away from my family.
Surbhi Tiwari, Actress
Surbhi Tiwari
Surbhi Tiwari
Although I am shooting, I am going to Bhayander in the morning to tie Rakhi to my brother and my cousins. This year when I went to shoot for ‘Jhansi ki rani’ to Jaipur, I got a Rajasthani kurta for my brother; I am sure he will like it and look cute in it.
Gaurav Gera, Actor
Gaurav Gera
Gaurav Gera
I have always celebrated the day with my cousins, as I don’t have a real sister. I have around eight sisters. Ones who are settled abroad do courier the Rakhi every year and my sister in Mumbai tie me all of them on their behalf too. I prefer giving cash than shopping for them, as I don’t understand what girls would like.
Ratan Rajput, Actress
Ratan Rajput
Ratan Rajput
We have shooting scheduled at 10 am though we tried hard for a leave but all in vain. So I will tie him Rakhi at 9:30 and leave for the shoot. It doesn’t mean if we have shoots, then we won’t loot I am going to do over all his money as usual. Sad part is that I won’t be able to cook any sweet meal this year, as I have been doing every year.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support