بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Twinkle Bajpai to skip her TY exams

Twinkle Bajpai aka Lakshmi of Ghar Ki... Betiyaan won’t be able to take her TYBA exams due her hectic schedule. Currently, the serial is focussing on her track making it impossible for her to take a break.




Confirms Twinkle, “Yes, it’s true that I’m not appearing for my T.Y.exams. There are two reasons for it, personal and professional. The first is that I’m not keeping well these days. After a bout of asthma, I have developed severe acidity leading to stomach ache. It’s owing to stress and little hours of sleep that I’ve developed this problem.

On my doctor's advice, I’m avoiding food served on the sets since it is very oily. Now, I only have steamed vegetables. Professionally, work is quite hectic at the moment, and I can't demand 15 days off as now, when my track has come into prominence, I can’t really ditch them.”

So now you will appear for the exam in October? “No I’m appearing under Lucknow board, and over there is no second chance, so I guess I’ll only be able to take the exam next year,” she explains and further says, "I’m feeling very bad that I'll miss my exams and although I was preparing for it, due to my career I have put my education on hold for a year."

What’s happening in Betiyaan these days? “We are back in Goradia nivas and now Karan is again trying to impress me while Kajri is plotting against Yuvraj and the four sisters,” says the actress.

Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support