بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tia Bajpai: I’m in love with Salman Khan

Lakshmi from popular show Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, steps into the shoes of a ghost for 1920: Evil Returns. The 24-year old singer-turned-actress talks about her co-stars and career in films...
by S. I.
What was it like to be a ghost?
Initially, I thought the crew would laugh at me. But I was never bothered by my make-up or shabby hairdo. I was always ready for the shot. I enjoyed the shoot completely.
Do you think the film will work?
Our audience needs songs and a romantic story. The Indian masses don’t connect to Black Swan, Paranormal Activity and The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. We find those films boring. We cannot compare our horror films to the west. I think the masses will love 1920: Evil Returns.
How were you selected to play the main lead?
I signed up for a music album with Vikram Bhatt’s company. When Vikram met me for the first time, he said he loved my music and if I lost weight I could be a great actress. At that time Haunted 3D was being scripted and he thought I would be perfect for the role of Meera. I was 53 Kgs at that time. I was fat. I lost 7 Kgs and signed a 3 film contract with him.
What was the most challenging shot?
The first shot as a ghost. I was very nervous and I gave 5 retakes. It bothered me that people would compare me to Adah Sharma in 1920. My first shot had to be better than Adah’s.
Who influenced your role the most?
People say 1920 is similar to The Exorcism of Emily Rose but I gave my role a different point-of-view. I would sit with Bhushan (Patel) and discuss the script into wee hours of the night. I would call Vikram (Bhatt) Sir whenever I needed any guidance.
How was working with Aftab?
Aftab has calmed me down as a person. He told me to think like a bad man. And I realized that when I was acting like a man, my body language grew broader and I was more confident.
This is the second time you are doing a love making scene...
I was laughing when I was doing the scene with Aftab and he was embarrassed. I am in love with a man in the film and that has been culminated beautifully through this scene.
Any real life ghost experience?
I am very scared of ghosts. When my friends play games of calling spirits, I run away. I believe in an afterlife and that we should leave that world alone.
Did you ever see yourself as an actress?
Acting came by chance to me. I had never given auditions or made a portfolio. Being a Bollywood actress is a huge responsibility and winning a Filmfare is my dream!
One actor you would kill to work with?
I am in love with Salman Khan. If I ever get a film opposite him, I will die!
Future projects?
Identity by Rahat Kazmi, director of Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron.


Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support