بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kartik Sabrawal denies strangling co-star

Kartik Sabrawal Kartik Sabrawal denies strangling co-star

Kartik Sabrawal, who plays Bhavishya in the Zee show Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, has rubbished that he almost strangled his co-actor and on-screen mother actress Natasha Rana during a scene.
It has been learnt that for one particular scene, Kartik had almost strangled her accidentally. There were also reports that a doctor had to be called in to treat her.

When we contacted the actor for a clarification on the matter, he said, "Why would I do this and that too in front of the camera? If I would have strangled her, she would have been dead. But she was absolutely fine."

"No doctor was called and she was acting very enthusiastically," he added.

Explaining the scene in question, the actor who is playing a psycho character in the serial said, "Bhavishya thinks that his wife Saraswati is his ex-girlfriend and so gifts her a necklace. But his mother stops him and in anger Bhavishya catches her neck. That's it. All stories about me strangling my on-screen mother are baseless."

Kartik terms the whole controversy as a anti-publicity stunt. "Seems like somebody wants to spoil my image. Anyways, in the serial, I'm playing a characterless guy. I don't want to comment on who has done this. I'm doing my work and, if the serial is not doing well, it's not my problem," the actor signed off.
Kshitee Jog aka Saraswati in Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan wouldn't do anything that goes against her ethics. Recently, when the actress was required to drink champagne for a crucial scene on the show, she put her foot down and refused to do it. Apparently, her parents didn't want her to sip champagne even for authenticity's sake. As a result, the production house was forced to buy apple juice and fill in a bottle of champagne. "When I told my family about this sequence they weren't too happy about it. When I tried to reason with them they threatened to disown me. My parents panicked as actors are often required to take re-takes when scenes are not shot to perfection," says Kshitee.

She informs that she drank two bottles of apple juice as many shots were taken. "I finished two bottles of the apple drink while canning the scenes. If it was a bottle of liquor, I would have had a tough time." Also, her parents insist that she is shown as an extremely goody-goody character on the show. That would only help her attract many prospective grooms. Yes, the 25-year-old actress' grandmother is trying hard to get her hitched.

"My grandmother visits various marriage bureaus in Pune. She keeps me posted about the profiles of prospective grooms. She wants me to do only positive roles on television so that people don't get judgmental about my habits," signs off Kshitee.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support