بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

'I am diet free on Sundays' - Ravi Dubey


Complete the sentence, Sunday ho ya Monday:  Tu hamesha kar acche kaam mere bande…

Sunday means: Every day means hardship for me so Sunday means Hard work and little entertainment if time permits.

Your Sunday starts with: Prayers and chanting

Your perfect Sunday plan: To get up early in the morning and spend the whole day with family and friends. In fact spend some good time with near and dear ones.

Do you see sunrise on Sundays: Yes, I do see sunrise everyday and the same applies to Sundays.

What's your Sunday special diet: I prefer Butter Chicken with Roti as I am diet free for the day.

What is more exciting, Sunday or Saturday nights?
Saturday nights because though I don't have time, my other friends have free time as they get holidays the next day, so we get enough of time to chat and party late.

You may rename Sunday as:  Funday with frolic.

One thing you avoid on Sundays: I would avoid staying late because we have to get back to our work the next morning.

Your Sunday mantra: Pray and chant a lot.

How many Sundays do you expect in a week: Though I get many I would love to enjoy only one.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support