بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jhansi Ki Rani Kratika Sengar’s makeover avtar


Kratika Sengar, who  blew your mind away as the sword-wielding Rani Laxmibai in Zee TV’s historical drama Jhansi Ki Rani, charging away on horseback and fighting with unmatched zeal for her soil, makes a comeback to the small screen as Aarti, a woman who hasn’t lost her spunk, charm or positivity despite a painful divorce.
Kratika Sengar, Aarti of Punar Vivah
Speaking of her role in the show, Kratika said, “I have had the fortune of working with Zee TV before as Rani Laxmibai on Jhansi Ki Rani and have received immense appreciation for the role. Even today, people still recognize me as Jhansi Ki Rani in public places, months after the show has gone off air. After having essayed such a formidable historical figure, it’s very interesting to be playing the mature role of a contemporary Indian woman Aarti who is the mother of a young child and on the threshold of a re-marriage. The idea of giving life a second chance and attempting to find happiness all over again is what appealed to me the most. I’ll give the role my best shot and I hope the audience accepts me as Aarti and gives me as much love as they did when I played Jhansi Ki Rani.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support