بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, December 15, 2012

بطل مسلسل هندي 12/24 Karol Baug.+ فديو روعة اسم حقيقية Neil Bhatt

neil bhatt KB
Ultimate Bollywood » Bollywood TidBits » 2010
Neil Bhatt Follows his Ancestral Trend
Neil Bhatt gives his third year law exams

2010_05_Neil_Bhatt
Neil Bhatt, who debuted with Arzlaan on (Star Plus) and was later seen as Abhinav of 12/24 Karol Bagh (Zee TV) had jumped into acting without a second thought. Acting is his childhood passion, but he has been torn between acting and his family tradition of churning out lawyers. Neil Bhatt is now juggling both, his acting and studying law.
In a recent conversation with Neil, he says, "I have just given my Law examination and now I am waiting for my results to be declared." When asked about how he was managing his studies and also managing the hectic schedule of dailies, he said, "During my exams, I used to study on sets and also while travelling." He also added that as his exams went on for long time he could not get holidays from shoots. Since, 12/24 Karol Bagh is a daily he had to give at least 12 hours for his shoots. So he had to manage his timings and study in the break between shots.
When asked why he specifically wanted to be a lawyer? He said, "My father was a lawyer, my grandfather was a lawyer too and my great-grand father was also a lawyer. As it has been in the family, I opted for law and I have just appeared for my exams."
We wish you all the best with your results, Neil!
Neil Bhatt (84582) size:1024x768
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support