بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ulka Gupta hurt while shooting for Jhansi Ki Rani

Ulka Gupta hurt while shooting for Jhansi Ki Rani

The young gun Ulka Gupta, who won our hearts with her portrayal of Rani Lakshmi Bai in Jhansi Ki Rani met with an accident day before yesterday while shooting for the show. The actress, according to sources, fell off the horse’s back while shooting for an action sequence.Informs a source, “This was the scene when Rani Lakshmi Bai is shown growing up while riding the horse. This is a scene where a blast happens and Ulka emerges out of it, riding the horse. But the horse went out of control and sped up. In an attempt to stop the horse, Ulka fell on her back and injured herself. We all were really scared for her and called for immediate medical attention.”
When contacted, Ulka said, “We were shooting for the leap and I was shown riding the horse. My dupe had earlier shot the same scene but rode the wrong horse. They asked me if I would like to do it, to which I agreed. Animals are scared of loud noises, so the horse that I was riding went out of control after the explosion happened. While trying to stop the horse it took a steep turn as a result of which I lost control and fell. I was reeling in pain then but now I am fine. I was happy when they appreciated my work and was praised for that particular shot.”
So how are you feeling now?
“Oh! I am absolutely fine now. I was rushed to the doctor post the accident and he said I am a brave and strong girl. In fact, I am just returning home after getting drenched in the rain, it was fun.”
How does it feel to have got such an overwhelming response at such a tender age?
“It is an amazing feeling. As per the schedule, I was to be a part of the show only for 30 episodes but the positive feedback from the viewers extended my role till 210 episodes. I will always be grateful to all my viewers.”
We will surely miss the brave and confident Ulka on the show. Watch the grown up Rani Lakshmi Bai on Jhansi Ki Rani
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support