بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sanjeeda Sheikh the drama queen


Drama never ceases to happen on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's shows. Last week, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 winner Prachi Desai and Nach Baliye 3 winner Sanjeeda Sheikh had a cat fight. The two were shooting for a special episode Rang Barse, which will be telecast on March 16 on Star Plus.

The shoot, which was held at Madh Island, has left such a bitter taste in Prachi's mouth that she has vowed never to share the platform with Sanjeeda again. She says, "I don't want to do any Balaji event if Sanjeeda is going to be around."

So what exactly happened? Prachi and Sanjeeda were shaking a leg to the 'Dola re' number from Devdas. Prachi says that she stormed out of the set in tears because Sanjeeda, the choreographer Pratap and the cameraman Sanjay made fun of her.

Prachi says, "Sanjeeda and many others present on the set constantly teased my dancing abilities I was trying my best to match Sanjeeda's steps. Sanjeeda is a professional dancer but I am not. I obviously needed a bit of practice to get my moves right."


Explaining why she could not rehearse sufficiently for the Rang Barse show, Prachi explains, "I was allotted three days for rehearsal, but I clearly told Balaji Telefilms that I will not be able to rehearse for more than one day. I am too busy with Farhan Akhtar's film Rock On, the dance reality show Yeh Hai Jalwa and my track in Kasamh Se has still not ended."

A lesser known fact is that the Prachi-Sanjeeda war stems from a recent TV awards function, which were held last month in Mumbai. Prachi says, "Yes. I had a bad experience with Sanjeeda even when we danced together last month. There too, she kept laughing at me. Firstly, I am not a professional dancer like her. Secondly, instead of helping me, Sanjeeda went on making fun of me. Who will take to such a situation kindly?"

When Balaji called Prachi to take part in Rang Barse, Prachi initially refused. "Looking back, I wish that I hadn't done this show. In fact, I didn't want to do it since Sanjeeda was going to dance with me. Then Shobha aunty (Ekta's mother) called me and said that this would be the last time that I will have to perform with Sanjeeda. I didn't expect that Sanjeeda would stoop so low again," adds a hurt Prachi.

When contacted, Sanjeeda says, "I cannot laugh at others. But I really don't care what Prachi says. It just doesn't matter to me. I was there to do my job and I did just that. I don't wish to talk anymore on this."

Now that Prachi has left the 'Dola re' song midway, what happens to the show? "I don't know. Balaji can best answer this question. It had become too much for me to bear and I could not take it anymore," says Prachi.
 
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support