بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

جديد بطلة مسلسل هندي انت وانا Sachin Sharma and Sampada Vaze in Hum Tum After Sony's Rishton Ki Dor was abruptly pulled off air, Sampada Vaze went

Sachin Sharma and Sampada Vaze in Hum Tum

After Sony's Rishton Ki Dor was abruptly pulled off air, Sampada Vaze went missing from the scene for sometime as she was busy learning German and cooking but now she has been roped in to play the lead in Hum Tum that's going to be aired on Zee Next.

"I'm excited to be a part of the show as it's not a run of the mill kind of a role. I want to continue doing glamorous roles as I was missing from television for some 3 months so I'm back to work,” utters Sampada.On her role, she says, "I'm portraying the character of Sana- a Bollywood star who falls in love with Sachin Sharma, a middle class guy. It's a very superior and inbuilt character.”

Speaking about the show, Sachin (Krishna) Sharma says, “It’s a love triangle. After so many months I'm playing a chocolate hero. I can't say much about my character but it's a unique love story.”

The show is going on air next month.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support